Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Two Years Blogging

September is almost done and with it's end brings to a close my 24th month of writing Thoughts on Technology.


When I first started writing it was largely so I could document things I had figured out how to do technology related. As time progressed I wrote a few opinion pieces though and they took off. In fact they are now largely what I write, I do still publish HOWTO articles now and then though.

Would just like to say thanks to everyone that reads and comments on my work here. Honestly sometimes the comments are just as good (or better) than my posts :)

Beyond just Thoughts on Technology I have done guest posts (or have feeds) on a few different new websites now:
Happy computing all.

~Jeff Hoogland

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jeff, I really enjoy the blog, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Referring to the other writers on blog notions BloggerMan? If so - then yea. Clearly by asking him to write there as well they have little-to standards. But free advertising is free advertising. It is a fairly popular website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff sinc e I stumble in I have enjoyed reading your posts. Please do continue a how to once in a while. I like those too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My apologies on the broken grammar. I really should turn a light on but want to return to sleep(hopefully) soon.

    ReplyDelete